Our office hours are from 7:30am to 6:00pm EST (7:30am to 8:00pm EDT). Medium intensity runway lighting is pilot activated by 5 clicks in 5 seconds on our unicom frequency of 123.075. We have 24-hour self-serve fuel access, a full selection of charts and plates, and a variety of pilot supplies.
Freeway has a GPS approach for both runways 36 and 18. We are listed in the AFD under "Mitchellville."
- Field Elevation 168 feet
- Unicom Frequency 123.075 MHz
- Location N38.56.42 W76.46.32
- Runway Direction 36/18
- Runway Dimensions 2.400' x 40'
- Traffic Pattern Alt 1,000 feet MSL
- Traffic Pattern Right Traffic for 36
- Fuel 100LL
- PAPI Approach Indicators
- FAA 141 Flight School on Field
- Maintenance Facility on Field
Monthly aircraft tie-downs available!
- $75 for grass parking
- $85 for paved pad
- 100 for drive thru paved spot
Transient overnight aircraft parking
- $10 per night - (1 night free if purchasing more than 10 gallons of gas)